Friday, July 10, 2009

Freedom Friday

I do not know who wrote the following, but it was sent to me via email about two years ago when I was facing a possible layoff at the company I worked for. It said so much to me at the time, that I kept it and continue to read it, passing it on to others who could use some encouragement.

'May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.'

Peace, trust, contentment, and knowing you are loved by your "daddy" in heaven...these are the stuff that help us to be free...

Be blessed and be free today! ~Jodie

No comments: