Thursday, December 1, 2011

One Day

The Power in One Day ~

I want to know Christ and the power of His resurrection to bring glory to God.

Colossians 4: Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving.

Romans 15: 5, 6 ~ Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 17: 17-19 ~ Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Psalm 91:1 ~ He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalm 25:5 ~ ...guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior and my hope is in you all day long.

Our days are filled with so much activity & busyness. We, at times, just go about our day doing our thing and often times miss our opportunity to see God at work - to witness first hand His power. Each day holds "His Power" at hand for us to witness & experience. He Is!

~A life given to Jesus.


~A young woman touched because you noticed her new hair style.


~A cashier who is so appreciative that you acknowledged her working on Thanksgiving.


~The loss of a good friend, who touched so many lives because 'he cared'.


~A hug and 'I love you' from your dad - for the 1st time that you could ever remember.


~An answered prayer that testifies to God's greatness as only He could have brought the healing - the miracle.


What does one day hold for you?

No comments: